Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan
















































I dont no whether its a coincidence or for real...i found something intresting about sasuke's mangekyou sharingan...as i said previously that ameterasu and tsukiyomi are born from the izanagi's left eye and right eye...if u see sasuke using his mangekyou sharingan..he uses left eye for ameterasu and right eye for tsukiyomi..so..all i want to say is..sasuke has the true and most powerfull sharingan..although madara quated that.."my power..uchiha madara's power..sharingan's true power"..

so..wht say..?

2 comments:

silent note said...

its just as if kishi is trying to say something or is its my idiocy..

Eskän said...

The thing is, Itachi never wanted to hurt his little brother -the one he loved so much- Sasuke.
In fact, I cried when I heard this (read). After Sasuke kills Itachi he gets his Mangekyo, does he not?

That means that Itachi was Sasuke's best friend.

Post a Comment